Monday, August 24, 2009

WOW!! Stockton's Astronaut

Wow who hasn't heard of Stockton's astronaut Jose Hernandez? It was on the radio and everything, at first I was like what the heck are they talking about you know? Then today in my First period class my teacher Mrs.Hebert was talking about it and I was like hey i heard that on on K-win this morning. Its pretty cool how Jose is going to the moon with six other people on the space shuttle Discovery. 
He graduated from Franklin high school here in our little city, amazing right? I think that its pretty awesome because he is getting to fulfill his dream and not a lot of people get to do that, so I guess he's one the lucky ones. Not a lot of people have their dream jobs come true. Like when your little its like mommy , daddy I want to be a fire fighter or a princess or something like that and it does'nt always happen that way, but in Jose's case it happend. He wanted to be an astronaut and look where he is going to go tomorrow. I wish that this would have happend a little sooner beacuase this would have been an interesting thing to talk about in our newspaper.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I wanted to be a princess too!
    Nice topic: told you it would work out! (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. good topic but herad about him too muuch

    ReplyDelete