Monday, November 2, 2009

Ricky's Piece: Is Halloween Just Justification For Questionable Attire?

I don't know if the general population of high school students value Halloween as a legitimate holiday but legitimacy doesn't define the respect to which we should give others. Sometimes costumes are a little too revealing.

I just think that dressing promiscuous takes away from the real theme of Halloween; fear, fun, and high fructose corn syrup among other sweet treats. But I suppose it's not me to say that people aren't trying hard when they just decide to dress up as a 17+ Alice in Wonderland, because you know, that's creative.

Guys are going to be getting on me for what I'm saying but spooky lingrie just doesn't tickle my fancy all the time, what can I say? You know I even gave the whole sexy look for Halloween a try myself: a red dress, stuffed bra, and a less than attractive mask.. It surprisingly didn't scare THAT many people.

Anyway, I guess I'd like some more original ideas from the ladies, try a sexy ogre next year.

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha, oh Ricky, haven't you seen Meangirls? "Halloween is the one night a year a girl can dress like a total slut, & no one can say anything about her!"

    Cut some slack, GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete